The written test would be a multiple-choice objective test.
The Multiple choice objective written test would consist of questions related to the following:
- Position/ Domain Knowledge & Experience (for that position)
- Questions related to General awareness about issues of social and rural development in TN& India.
- Questions related to IQ, covering quantitative aptitude, reasoning, data interpretation and Computer literacy etc.
- The written test would have a minimum cut-off score of 40%.
- Before the start of the second stage of selection process, all details provided by candidates in their online application - (reservation category, domicile, age proof, education proof, work experience proof) who have been provisionally shortlisted will be verified against original documents. In case if it is found that the details provided by the candidate does not match with the original certificates produced OR if it is found that the candidate does not meet the eligibility criteria prescribed for the position, s/he shall be disqualified and will not be allowed to attend the selection process.